Gauthami aka Aarya Ami is an Indian K-pop singer from Kerala. is the youngest X: in All-girl K-pop band (Ariya group name). Aarya is the first Malayali K-pop singer to have the distinction of making a second Indian K-pop idol debut. Her unique body shape and ethnicity make her most different and attractive so she becomes viral in Korean area. He is being warmly welcomed in Chinese circles for his charming looks.
To be more specific, the craze for Korean culture is incredible. Gen Z, madly following Korean bands like BTS and Blackpink. From Instagram reels to YouTube videos, Korean culture is going crazy among teenagers. Aria is the second K-pop singer after Shreya Lenka of Blackswan.
social media profiles
aria kpop facebook
aria kpop twitter
aria kpop instagram
- Aarya speaks English, Korean, Hindi and Malayalam.
- She appeared in a Malayalam film titled ‘.Melvilasm‘ and played the role of Ammu.
How did she join the Korean group?
- Aarya started her training under GBK Entertainment for their online course titled ‘Namak’.universe, On November 29, 2022, her agency announced her selection as one of the five members of the upcoming girl group MEP-C, but she later withdrew from the group due to personal reasons.
- She joined ESCROW Entertainment and was revealed as the final member of X:IN on March 8. The group includes multi-national members such as Korean-Australian, Korean, Russian and one Indian member.
- The group released their first music video ‘Keeping the Fire’ on April 11, 2023. It got over 97K views within 24 hours.
- She was the first Indian to perform on SBS Inkigayo.